Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Final Submission


Due to a series of events I, unfortunately, was unable to make any revisions I had in mind for my final submission. This is because of my inability to reshoot and meet my actor for the film. If I had to make changes, I would reshoot some scenes where I could characterize the main character more and film with better use of costumes for the film. I would also add more screen-glitching effects onto my film that would better indicate the connection between the hacker and the main character in the film if I had more time to get help from other individuals and friends for editing the film. I would also try to reshoot these scenes to have a more consistent lighting in the film since there was one shot that was done at a different time of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment