The two technological aspects I utilized for my project is the camera and the video editing software.
The camera I used for the project was the Canon HF R50 on Cinema Standard mode. I used the camera with a tripod for all the shots in the film. I decided to have the camera on Cinema Standard mode because I wanted to deal with the standard coloring of the film after the filming process instead of during the process to save time. I had to also face the camera properly to ensure that the sound is clear for the film because the microphone works effectively for audio coming from the front of the camera. Since I only had a tripod to steady the camera while filming, I had to do some shots while holding the camera.
The video editing software I used for the project was Sony Vegas Pro 17. I used it for splitting videos, adding audio, adding video effects, and more. One of the main issues of Sony Vegas Pro 17 was that it would sometimes crash while I was working on the project and I would lose a good amount of progress into the film. I have been using it for the mid-term and third quarter submission. The functions I used with my video editing software were overlays, different video tracks for audio and video, fade in offsets, keyframes, media generators, and event pan/crop.
No comments:
Post a Comment