Based on my research on Film Distribution and standard distribution models. I first contact major film distributors such as 20th Century Studios and Universal Pictures to make a distribution contract for my film. Afterward, I premiere the film on major theaters such as the Dolby theater. If I am unable to distribute the film to major theaters, then I could also use theater chains such as AMC Entertainment and Cinemark Theaters. After premiering the film on theaters for a few months, I will then distribute the film from the same distributors onto DVD and Blu-ray for home video. If my film is successful, I will plan on contacting digital distributors such as Netflix and Amazon Video for on-demand video for consumers to freely watch.
Friday, February 28, 2020
Distribution Plan
Based on my research on Film Distribution and standard distribution models. I first contact major film distributors such as 20th Century Studios and Universal Pictures to make a distribution contract for my film. Afterward, I premiere the film on major theaters such as the Dolby theater. If I am unable to distribute the film to major theaters, then I could also use theater chains such as AMC Entertainment and Cinemark Theaters. After premiering the film on theaters for a few months, I will then distribute the film from the same distributors onto DVD and Blu-ray for home video. If my film is successful, I will plan on contacting digital distributors such as Netflix and Amazon Video for on-demand video for consumers to freely watch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment