Thursday, October 31, 2019

Project Selection - Film

The project I have chosen is the film project. I chose this project because I want to do something that I have not done before. Because of it, I feel like it would be fun to try the film project. The skills I possess that make this project the best choice for me are camerawork and lighting. The one main determining factor is the motivation to try something new with the film project. My project would be in the Sci-Fi and Horror genre. It will consist of content about space exploration, technology, and medicine and it could be mixed with horror elements. I will definitely work in the group for this project because I need others to help compensate for my weaknesses. The group members will be film editors and actors. These are the skills that I have not very skilled at and I would need to work on this project with other people. This would make it very quick and efficient to do the film project.

No comments:

Post a Comment