Tuesday, October 29, 2019
Project Selection - Film
One of the aspects of film production that might interest me is the use of mise en scene. For example, in Ferris Bueller's day off, they use older technology, props, or settings in the film to portray a character or a setting and I find it quite interesting. Another aspect of film production that might interest me is the use of camera shots. Camera shots can also serve as characterization of somebody or a message to the audience. The skills I possess that would make the film project that would be a good fit for me are that I can do camera shots and a bit of acting. After learning about different camera shots, angles, and movements I believe I am able to do these kinds of shots. On the other hand, I am quite mediocre at acting. The project might be challenging for me because I have no experience with video editing and lighting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment