Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Feedback and Revisions

The revisions I plan to make before my final submission is to add more scenes into the film pertaining to the characters and what is happening in the film. I also will add more video effects such as a vignette and TV static distortions in the film. I chose to do more shooting to add more scenes into the film such as insert shots and shots of the characters because it adds more characterization and understanding of what is happening in the film for the audience. I chose to add vignette and TV static distortions to add more into the intensity of the film and make connections to the hacker in the first scene. I will add more scenes into the film by doing more shooting in my house and outside the house with shots of objects and characters. I will also add vignette and TV static distortions through video overlays and effects using Vegas as my video editing software. This can be done by either using a feature from Vegas or going online to save a video or image of TV static and vignettes to put over the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment